Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today....


Today was.... interesting. Some good things happened, and some... "eh" things. One wonderful thing was I found out one of my friends can come over tomorrow!!! :D I have no idea what we'll do.. study (bleh!) or watch a movie (on our new 40 inch flat screen!) Or play the Wii or Xbox 360. Probably all of the above (minus the studying ;D) Now to the "eh" things... My three brothers have been spewing venom at each other all day (not literately, of course.) All my eldest brother ever does is provoke the youngest and the middle one is in between. Oh well :/

We had Co-op today (where home schoolers get together and do some school.) Well, it started out like usual. Lit class (which is always amazing:D) was funny and interesting. Of course, I let my mouth slip and said some stupid stuff (not on purpose!) I mean, the teacher asked us all what we saw in a rhyme scheme that was like "aba bcb cdc.." Well, I said "It changes!" (for some reason it doesn't sound as funny reading it..:D) Well, I didn't mean to sound pert and all... I was trying to say "it moves like the wind!" haha:D (the poem was "An Ode to the West Wind") Love that class:D

anyways, we then had Chemistry, which is, of course, confusing. It started to make sense until my tummy told me I was hungry (and the clock did too, for that matter.) Well, we went like 10 minutes over trying to struggle through some pretty basic Chemistry problems... I mean problems any kid with and elementary study in Algebra could do! I don't know, I blame my tummy!

Then was Vintage Dancing (an elective.) It was all fun at first.. then we got to a dance that wasn't necessarily hard, but we were using a song that didn't seem to fit the beat of the dance (to me, anyways.) Well, after the first round of a different dance (I was dancing with a kid about half the size of me) we mixed up partners and started it again. Well... the guy I talked about last time (the one I don't like but who is infatuated with me) decided he wanted to dance. And of course instead of asking me (like a gentleman would do) he sneaked his way over and waited until the teacher decided she wanted to mix us up (we were taking up to much time.) So since he was in front of me (believe me, he planned this 'cause he didn't start moving towards me until the teacher started moving folks!) the teacher naturally paired us up. I would have been fine if had been a dance where we switched partners, but this time it wasn't. He looked so... triumphant or something. When will it get through his head that I DON'T LIKE HIM! hahahha:D sorry. Venting is probably not the best thing to do on the computer.

Well, my friend (who is coming over tomorrow:D) said she saw this website where you can make your handwriting an actual font! So cool:D so anyways, for some strange reason, I had this craving to find a way to do it. So I googled it (google, the best invention in the world:D) I found a pretty awesome website where this lady doesn't just make the font, she makes it where other people can download it for free and use it for themselves! So I did it. Yes, I'm crazy, I know. But it is just so cool:D Maybe you (my imaginary readers) will get to see it soon! :D

Ok, that's all I have today about my extremely boring life! Thank you, imaginary reader, for taking the time out of you day to spend some time in mine! <3

3 comments:

  1. Hahha! You make me laugh! What site did you download the handwriting from? I want to see ittt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha:D i haven't downloaded it yet! I had to email her some things that I've written (the alphabet and stuff) and she says she'll email me once she's done:D here's the link!
    http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/how-to-get-your-handwriting-as-a-font

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm.. maybe you'll have to copy and paste!

    ReplyDelete