Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fun Day

  Today was a wonderful day! I got up around 8:30 or 9:00, ate some pancakes with one of my besties, played a video game until we beet it around 1:30, then ate some more. After that we watched some Chemistry videos (actually, that was pretty awesome:D) then we watched some home videos! Then we played some soduku (or however you spell it:P) then we went outside and played ping pong until my friend's mom came to pick her up. Over all, a great day! Now I'm craving for something exciting. Not great movie or book (that would be nice though...) but something happening in my life! I had an awesome dream last night! I can't tell y'all all of it because then it might not come true, but I can say that it had a bunch of very pretty dresses that I want:D OK, let me clear this up, I am not a girly girl. The only time I've worn makeup is when I used to be in dance, or when my sister decides that she wants to put some on me. Not that I don't wish I could be a princesses or something. A lot of the time, if I get bored with my life, I go in my room and dress up (hahahahah:D) in something and then pretend to be someone else. Usually someone from a different world or someone in Medival times (:D) I've got to go eat right now, but I might do some more posting later tonight! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment