Friday, January 14, 2011

Since I'm Waiting...

Here I am, bored, waiting for my friend to come over so I thought I'd post something up. I should be studying for my Chemistry test (don't worry... I will eventually.) I should be doing a load of laundry, I should be exercising, I should, I should, I should. There are a lot of "I shoulds" in this world aren't there? I guess the important thing to do is to do as much as you can the best that you can!



Well, today I got up kind of late (9:30.) I meant to get up at 7:30, but for some strange reason, my alarm clock didn't go off. I see no reason, though, why people "have" to get up so early if we are able to get our work done before 12:00 p.m.! I mean, I'm one of the types of people who like to do their work all the way through with no breaks. Once I start, I want to finish. But in contrast, if I take a break from something, I never get back to it. Well, anyways, after I got up, I started cleaning my bedroom. I've put up new curtains (:D) and cleaned the inside of the windows. To tell the truth, my windows are disgusting! There are dead beetles and bugs, not to mention the giant ugly LIVE spiders! Ick. I usually love animals, but I just can't stand the thought of spiders in my room! The only type of spiders I like, are small jumping spiders. I think they're cute! I'm ok around banana spiders, but I don't like the idea of touching one. Now that I'm done ranting about spiders, I also made up my bed with some new blankets! :D They're my mom's old ones which I think are very pretty.

I want to post a picture of something on here, but I don't know what. Maybe I'll post my desktop background! (yes, this is random.) But for some strange reason, my blog settings have changed... they've changed to the old settings. Oh well!

I haven't heard back from that lady who does fonts for free, but as soon as I do, I'll put my posts in my handwriting!!! :D

Ok, I should probably go and study some now!

No comments:

Post a Comment