Monday, January 24, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was amazing! We had a youth group/birthday party (for my friend's brother) and played capture the flag. Only two of the girls in Sr. High played, my friend and me :D it was fun! At first it was kind of boring 'cause I stayed with the prisoners. I used to think that was my favorite job, but I don't like it anymore :) Now I love to guard the border! I have some great stories from that night ;) While I was guarding the border, one of the Jr. High girls ran past me. Of course I ran after her and in the hight of the chase I didn't think to look where I was running. Guess what happened? There was a log laying right where I was putting my feet and I swear I did the most graceful front flip while falling down in the world! hahaha:D Now I have this horrible bruise on my shin and it hurts to walk... but it was very funny! Then this dude ran away with the flag and I started to chase him. And of course, since this party was in a pasture that had a horse, I slipped in.. you know what :/ haha:D But so did the dude and I caught him anyways :D Over all, an amazing day!
My mom is leaving today to go to Arkansas because my pappy is not doing very well. Please pray for him!!!!

I haven't finished all of my school yet, so I will have to do that today. My brother and I have piano practice today! I personally love piano! I'm thankful that God made music:D The Sr. High girls at my church have bible study tonight at our youth pastor's house. His wife is doing it with us with a book called "When People are Big and God is Small." I've heard it's really good! I can't wait:) I've got to go and get ready for piano! Sorry this is short, but I might get around to writing some more later today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment