Friday, January 28, 2011

It's Been a While:D

Hey readers:D I know it has been a while but I have many things to say to make up for the time laps! One, after SIX YEARS I am over this dude! OK, remember the guy I said a couple of posts ago that I liked a lot? Well, I'm over him:) I guess I had known that for a while, but I realized it Tuesday. One of my friends (who has a crush on him) is going on a dance with him. And instead of feeling pain or envy creeping into my heart, I felt happy. Strange huh? Well, I guess it's because I finally set free! I had been so attached. You know what? There are only three reasons I can think of liking him: 1. He was cute 2. He was funny 3. He was good with little kids. Yup! Only those three! Thank you Juli! You got me thinking about what I really wanted in a guy and this one didn't fit into the category <3

OK, three of my friends and I started up a blog called Doulos Teen to Teen Ministry (DoulosT2T for short.) Well, we got an email from someone in Nigeria! They wanted to know if it was possible to send them 8 Bibles. Of course, we're going to tell them we will try to! :D It makes me feel so connected to believers around the world! Thank you God:D

OK, another happy thing is my mom is back from Arkansas!!! :D I'm not sure how my pappy is doing, keep praying please!! But I'm happy my mom's back <3

I haven't gotten an email back from that lady who does fonts, but when she does I will definitely be letting y'all know:D I downloaded some pretty awesome fonts that I might use on here (even though they aren't mine.) Below is what I sent to her:D

Right now I'm listening to "Unbreakable" by Fireflight. I <3 this song:D Anyways, I've got to go soon because the Venture Crew will be doing a service project at 2:30! OK, I'm so bubbly happy!!! haha:D OK! I've got to go. Thank you, again, imaginary readers for reading about my life.

4 comments:

  1. Good blog...nice posts...shows you're a caring person.
    I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you:D i shall follow you blog! God bless <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got over the guy and yeah!!!, for your mom coming back from Arkansas:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you:D I'm glad about it too!!!

    ReplyDelete