Saturday, February 19, 2011

Long Time No See

Hey readers! It has been forever since I've actually sat down and decided to blog... Sorry for the long wait:D Well, I'm now sixteen and it feels no different from being fifteen. I do the same things, like the same things, dislike (hate is a strong word) the same things. All of this is perfectly fine with me! There are a lot of things I don't like about myself, but I'm very happy all of the things I do like have not changed! I still love God, reading, singing, piano, computer, family, friends... Yes, I have not changed too much.

Yesterday, my mom, brother, friend and I went to a concert. It was the Winter Jam 2011. It was really fun (but extremely loud.) I suppose us sitting by the speakers accounts for the loudness (haha:D) Well, I believe my favorite band that sang was David Crowder Band. They were AMAZING! I loved how in their last song, they went "Texas style." haha:D Red came up too! They were wonderful, except for the fact that they were singing so loudly you couldn't understand what they were saying. They did do one song that I like a lot.. "Breath into Me." I also liked Kutlass (or however you spell their name.) The Newsboys were also there... I was kind of disappointed with them, but I really liked how they sang "Jesus Freak."

Today there is an Eagle banquet that I'm going to! I'm excited! My brother is going to be formally rewarded for becoming Eagle (I say formally because he has had it for about 3-4 months.) Anyways, for those who don't know, Eagle is the highest rank you can get in Boyscouts (again, BOYSCOUTS IS NOT STUPID :P) haha:D Anyways, I have to go in my Venture Crew uniform. I hope the food is good! ;)

Today we had our piano festival. That's where we go in front of one judge and play two solo songs (that we have to memorize) and two Hymns (that we don't have to memorize.) Well, I've done it now for about three years. This time I think I did waaay better than last year!!! On my hymns (last year) I messed up so bad that I had to start over. haha:D well, I (thankfully) didn't mess up any! <3 thank you God!

I am now officially addicted to Cafe World (on facebook.) I know I must be annoying a LOT of my friends, because I keep on sending them help requests!
OK! I've got to go now! Thank you for reading ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment