Thursday, February 24, 2011

I Hate Anger

     Anger is everywhere in my house. I get angry at siblings, parents, computers. Oh yes, anger is everywhere in my house. I hate it! It corrodes the mind, blinds the heart with spitefulness. It poisons our spirit, making us quick to insult, hurt, shame, kill, and cut down others. It makes me sick. Why am I a slave to my emotions? Because I worship them. We are a slave to the things we worship. We give it our trust, our devotion, and our time. We fan it up, making it bigger. Why can't I do the same for God? If I did, I would be slow to speak, quick to listen, and slow to become angry. I would live by the fruits of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. I would try and please God, not others or myself. *Sigh* If only it were simpler. If only we didn't sin. But it isn't right to live in the "Land of 'if only'" We are what we are, we have been given what God has given us. As one of my favorite movies said (Lord of the Rings)
I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. (Frodo) 
So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. (Gandalf)

     Anyways, today at Thursday Class, something happened that made me EXTREMELY mad. Well in literature class, we started reading "The Importance of being Earnest." One of my favorites:) anyways, there is a part in it where a guy proposes to a girl. He starts off talking about the weather and the girl said something like "oh don't talk to me about the weather. Whenever someone starts talking to me about the weather I get the impression they mean something else. It makes me nervous." Well, he then says "I do mean something else." well, the girl's name was Gwendoline. After class that Stalker (the guy who likes me who I do not like) decided to open his big mouth and say to me "Nice weather today, isn't it Gwendoline." Makes you sick too, doesn't it? And what bothers me the most about this is that he said he would stop making those kinds of stupid comments. *Sigh* I feel sorry for him, but this has been going on for, say 2 years? Maybe less, I don't know. It feels like 2 years. I think he needs to grow up and get over me. Quickly. OK, done with venting for now. Sorry! hahaha:D OK, I think that is all I have to say at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment