Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It has been forever :)

Hey readers! Very sorry for my temporary absence. I've been very busy! My family is remodeling our house. We're working on my brother's room, and we did some work on my bathroom. We also replaced part of our roof that fell from a storm. Please pray that our family has patience! We all seem to be at each other's throats. *Sigh*

I've been thinking a lot about college now.. more like worrying. I'm really considering a college in Georgia, Covenant (the only PCA college in America). But it's really expensive (this year it was $37,000 a year)! I know it would be worth it though. I'm also thinking of going into music, and from what I've seen, Covenant has a nice music program. I was originally going to try for a nursing career, but that doesn't seem to fit... I mean, I used to think that it was my only option. My sister is going into med-school and my mom graduated with a biology degree. It seems to "go" with my family. But then I started to think about what I wanted to do with my life. I don't think I can take the stress of being a nurse. But I love to play the piano. When I was younger, I played with the idea of being a piano teacher. The job doesn't get paid very much, but I think I would enjoy it. I would get to be with kids (which I love!) and I would be doing something I enjoy... piano! 

No comments:

Post a Comment