Monday, March 7, 2011

Fishing:D

I've decided I love to fish. Today the Sr. High youth group went on a fishing trip (well, part of the youth group.) We got up early in the morning! It was a beautiful day outside. I mean, the kind of day you would get down on your knees and thank God for! The sky was clear except for a few stray clouds:D Of course, I had to make a stupid mistake (considering I'm me!) haha:D I put sunscreen on, but I forgot to put it on the top half of my face! Now only my forehead is red! The ride to where we were going was really fun. We mostly listened to Cold Play and The Frey, and ate a few donuts. Well after fishing (I only caught one fish) our youth pastor let my brother and me take the fish home! Of course, we had to clean them... even though it was extremely gross, I liked it. Not because of all of the blood and guts (there was plenty of that) but because I like the work. That doesn't make sense. haha:D I like to do the heavy kind of work, or work that someone else will benefit from! Like when our family cleaned the whole house up before my mom got home from Miami! I cleaned up the Living Room until there was no dust at all:D It made me feel happy that I was doing something for her:) Same with the fish! I felt satisfied that I could help feed my family! It was, of course, disgusting, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. My hands do still smell like fish though! haha:D OK, I've got to go to bed now! But I will try and post some more tomorrow! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment