Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Random Stuff :)

Excuse my momentary absence! It's just nothing at all has happened to me the past two days. Well, school, not much else. I did a Chemistry test after I studied for about four hours and got an 81%. That would have been fine if my brother hadn't gotten an 82%. *sigh* life's not fair :/. Well, yesterday I made a new design for a scarf:D I will post pictures of it once I'm finished! I also finished a very very late Christmas present. It will be even later because we don't have the right envelope to send it in. Oh! did I mention who I'm sending it to lives half-way across the United States? Well, yeah, she's awesome:D:D:D Anyways, today I got up really late (God forgive me... I'm not joking either.) I know, I shouldn't have. My mom was trying to get me up for about 3-4 hours until I finally did. I'm so lazy! Ugh. It makes me sick! hahah:D So I finished up my literature stuff for tomorrow and I have yet to finish Chemistry. I also need to do my regular school. Ahhh! ok, blogging all of this made me realize how much work I have left to do, so I gotta sciedadle (or however you spell it :P) p.s. the picture I've also posted it just a really cute one I found! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment