Monday, January 31, 2011

Piano Today:D

I don't have much to post today. I do have piano again! We are doing groups:D That's where the kids playing songs for festival get together and play them in front of each other. It's supposed to get us used to playing for an audience. I love groups! I haven't seen some of the other people that are in my group in a long time. Well, I started reading "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" again. That's a really good book! Anyways, I'm reading it for school. I just finished a book called "Jacob Have I Loved." That was a sad book:( It had a happyish ending. She never reconciled with her sister, but she got married! :D 

How will people remember me? I want to be remembered as someone who lived for God, loved deeply, forgave easily, laughed loudly, and smiled constantly:D If you are wondering why I started to think about this, it's because I'm listening to "Legacy" by Nichole Nordeman. I love her music! She is not only talented, she lives for the LORD. OK, I think that's all I have for now... I might post some more later today! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment