Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nothing much happening....

Hello readers! Yes, it has been a very long time. Well, both of my brothers' rooms are finished and now we're working on mine! After work, my dad is going to rip up my ugly, green carpet and we're going to place wooden floors there. I'm also painting the walls a light blue (they are a peach color right now.) The hall is practically impassible... it's full of my junk: about seven or eight bags of stuffed animals, boxes and boxes of papers, dolls, and other miscellaneous junk. My clothes are all in my younger brother's room and I'm sleeping on the couch.
  We have a new Guinea pig! His name is Cappuccino, Cap for short. He is adorable and scared of everything. When I say everything, I mean it! He scares himself and runs to the other side of his cage, then scares himself again and goes back to where he was. And he whistles! You can hear it all the way up front.
  My sister is moving to a new apartment in New Orleans. It's a really nice one.. better than the one she has now anyways.
  I'm watching The Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring. It is one of the best movies!! The books are really good too. The Hobbit is coming out in theaters in 2012. I can't wait! OK, I might write some more later, but I've got to go now. Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment