Friday, January 7, 2011

An Average Girl

Here I am, and average girl who has started a blog. I have no idea if anyone will read it, or if anyone will even want to read it. But here it goes.

I've been watching all of those old Disney fairy tales, and I noticed a few things.
1. all of the "main" girls were royalty of some kind.
2. there was something they longed for or something that was wrong with their life.
3. none of them were average. They were princesses for one, their stepmother always had to be evil, and they all were drop dead gorgeous (not to mention they had wonderful voices.) See? Not average. But what about us average girls? Are all of the knights in shining armer going to leave us for those blond-haired, wonderful voiced, drop-dead gorgeous princesses? Are our lives going to be nightmares, instead of fairy tales? Well, I hope not! I'm here to write my life story to find out. An average story of an average girl coming to the rescue of all of the other ones like me: average!

No comments:

Post a Comment